Are you ready to have your pants scared off this Halloween season? There is no better time to buy your tickets to Field of Screams in Lancaster, PA!
FTS is as thankful as always to visit Field of Screams haunted attraction each and every Halloween season. The always innovative and constantly evolving haunted house in Lancaster PA gives thrill seekers the choice of four separate haunted attractions: The Haunted Hayride, The Frightmare Asylum, The Den of Darkness, and Nocturnal Wasteland. In addition to the attractions, you can also enjoy live entertainment, food vendors and fun games whenever you decide to visit (take a peek at their special events page here!) Every year, Field of Screams steps up its game and it has become impossible to pick a favorite attraction at the scare park. FTS has reviewed each attraction in detail in past years (check those out here) but this year is the haunted attraction’s 25th anniversary!
To celebrate the occasion, Field of Screams is giving guests the chance to experience the attraction in an unprecedented way with a behind-the-scenes tour!
Here’s a quick breakdown of everything that is included in the tour:
- A 45 minute Behind-the-Screams Tour! (Tour stops will include the costume & make-up facility, as well a hayride scene where you will observe the action and be able to activate a scare yourself!!)
- You get to scare the customers!
- A custom Behind-the-Screams Tour lanyard with credentials!
- One VIP Scream Pass!
- One 25th Year Anniversary commemorative T-Shirt, 25th Year Shot Glass, and 25th Year Draw String Bag!
- Tickets must be purchased ONLINE at least one day in advance.
- There is one tour available at 8pm every operational evening.
Click here if you’re interested in purchasing tickets to the Field of Screams Behind-the-Screams Tour.
Check out the trailers for all FOUR of Field of Scream’s awesome attractions:
DEN OF DARKNESS