Here at FTS we want to give a random weekly top 10 list about … well whatever we want. This week list is the Top 10 Things I Learned From The 84th Academy Awards (In no particular order.)
1. Hosting a show nine times somehow equals being a ‘War Horse’.
2. Technology shtick is hip to The Academy.
3. Make Up Artists wear their pants too high.
4. Sandra Bullock can speak Mandarin Chinese but has trouble pronouncing “Canada”.
5. Cirque de Soleil was possibly the most entertaining part of show business this year.
6. The Academy prefers Jewish humor (but not “Woody Allen” Jewish humor).
7. Next year the theater will be the Flomax Theater. I did not learn what Flomax is, however.
8. Ben Stiller is only 5’6″?
9. Billy Crystal will gladly go for the easiest joke. (Except for that Dodgers joke. What the fuck was that?).
10. Christopher Plummer’s wife is better looking than Cameron Diaz.
Did you watch the Oscars show? What did you learn??