- Weds., 10/26 – Denver: University of Colorado Boulder vs. Colorado State University
- Thurs., 10/27 – Austin: Texas A&M vs. University of Texas
- Fri., 10/28 – Miami: University of Miami vs. Florida International University
- Sat., 10/29 – Atlanta: Georgia Tech vs. Georgia State University
- Mon., 10/31 – Columbus: Ohio State University vs. Columbus State
- Tues., 11/1 – Philadelphia: University of Philadelphia vs. Drexel University
- Weds., 11/2 – Baltimore: John Hopkins University vs. Towson University
- Thurs., 11/3 – Boston: Emerson College vs. Boston University
- Fri., 11/4 – New York City: Hofstra University vs. Columbia University
The press release from Warner Bros indicates:
To launch Harold and Kumar’s own version of the twelve days of Christmas, students in twelve cities will select their college/university via Twitter (using specific hashtags for their schools – details can be found at http://www.twitter.com/wbpictures) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HaroldandKumarMovie) starting Wednesday, October 12th. The campus with the most votes/highest volume of activity in each participating market will earn a visit from the Munchies Truck.
The Munchies truck will feature a special “A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas” menu and/or signature item. Students will enjoy free munchies and have the chance to get fun prizes, including advance screening passes (while supplies last).